I got a chance to attend VLCC event. I was so much excited as why the top slimming center calling Fashion and lifestyle bloggers ??? I was so curious to find out why ??? …. Like me, many bloggers all around Chennai were invited for this blogger’s meet which was more of a pampering session for all the blogger’s !!!
Once i entered the VLCC center, Annanagar i was welcomed by the staffs and asked to wait for other bloggers. The interior was totally awesome … I was totally surprised the slimming center was arranged neatly with an array of skin care, hair care and other products … The treatment rooms were neatly arranged with mild blue light keeping relaxation in mind ….
We just had a look of the center and we got introduced to the exuberant Ms Sushmita – Category Manager -VLCC … We got to ask all our doubts regarding skin and hair issues and all our queries got answered by Sushmita… After this session we had a clear picture that VLCC which not only solution for weight loss but also now has solution for all beauty issues. Whether its dark circles, pigmentation or dull skin.
It was an afternoon session and after availing the services, we were offered refreshments like fresh fruits , sandwiches cookies and orange juices !!!!
VLCC offers Hair Treatments, Nail Extensions, Eyelash Extensions, Body Contouring and various other Dermatological and Beauty Services… Sushmita and her team cleared all our queries regarding skin and hair… The i had a chance to get their foot massage done.I was super excited but the staffs were very professional, and they ensure that they are applying the correct amount of pressure during massage as well the massage chair is giving a back massage it was really amazing .. It is a “value for money” place and has comparatively decent rates as compared to other similar places. Now you also have offers and its the right time to go check your near by VLCC center….
I have also experienced with quick eye makeover .. I totally loved the way they made my eyes even more attractive in fraction of seconds ..The golden smokey eye looked fab!!!!
VlCC is widely recognized for its weight loss solutions and therapeutic approach to beauty treatments..They have huge number of therapies by which we can shape ourself fit as well help our skin & hair toned .. VLCC is a category leader with the leading market share and number of company owned outlets in the Indian beauty and wellness services market. We also received a amazing goodie bag from Sushmita …I was invited by VLCC to attend this event, however the views expressed are my own….
To all my readers …… my suggestion is to go try once their exclusive dermatological procedures and beauty services ..I am damm sure if u try once u will go again and again!!!!!!
Here is the code XT99J3Q9
It’s valid from 16-03-17 14:27 to 30-04-17 14:27
The T&C for the codes are as follows:
– 10% discount on availing any service with VLCC ( valid over and above the current discount )
– One time use
– Valid till 30th April
– Not applicable on high end Dermat services
To find out more about the services offered by a VLCC Wellness Center check here ……
Website – http://www.vlccwellness.com/India/
www.vlccwellness.com/India Twitter – @VLCCindia, Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/vlccindia, Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/vlccin/
Burger is one such dish my daughter wanted me to try from long….So i tried for her and it really came out well .. She enjoyed it ….. Veg burger with homemade burger patty recipe…… All time Popular and favorite snack. There’s nothing better than a home made burger. You can make this veg burger just in 15 minutes and you can also make it your own burgers with different spices and herbs. You can also enjoy cutlets with tea at evening time. Learn how to make Vegetable Burgers.
For veg patties / potato patties / aloo tikki:
Potato 2 ( big)
Green peas 2 tbsp
Capsicum 2 tsp finely chopped
Coriander powder 1/2 tbsp
Red chilli powder 1/2 tbsp
Cumin seed powder 1/2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Garam masala 2 pinch
Bread crumps 1/2 cup
Oil to fry
For corn flour – maida paste:
Maida 2 tsp
Corn flour 1 tsp
Water 1/4 cup
For burger sauce / mayo-tomato sauce:
Eggless mayonnaise sauce 2 tbsp
Tomato sauce 2 tbsp
Chilli sauce 2 tbsp
For burger assembling:
Burger bun 4 pieces
Tomato 2 sliced
Onion 2 sliced
Cheese slice 4
Burger stick 4
For making Corn-flour maida paste recipe:
Mix maida and corn flour in a wide bowl.
Add required water and make a smooth paste.
For making Burger sauce recipe :
Take a small bowl add mayonnaise sauce , green chilli sauce & tomato sauce.
Mix well and keep aside
For Making Aloo patties:
1) Boil the potatoes and peel the skin, Boil the green peas in hot water for 5 minutes and drain the water thoroughly.
2) Mash the potatoes and green peas with your hands nicely and add the finely chopped capsicum, coriander powder, jeerapowder, salt, garam masala and red chilli powder.
3) You can add finely chopped coriander leaves too.
4) Mix them nicely to form a firm mixture.If you feel the mixture is not firm, add 1-2 tblsp of all purpose flour(maida)
5) Now take a handful of mixture and give a nice round shape. slightly press uniformly to make patties. adjust the size according to the size of burger bun or you can shape it with round shape ring.
6) Dip each patty in corn-flour maida paste. cover on both the sides
7) Then coat the patty in breadcrumbs. alternatively, you can also use semolina / rava.
8) Heat oil for shallow frying. meanwhile, dust the excess bread crumbs. place them carefully in the medium hot oil
9) Then one side is golden, flip and fry the other side. drain the patty on kitchen paper towels to remove excess oil.
For making Aloo patty Burger:
1) Take a large burger bun and cut them half horizontally
2) Spread the burger sauce or any dressing you are using on the down part of the bun.
3) Place a lettuce over it and press 9i didnt use in the pic)
4) Place the Aloo patty on it and place onion& tomato slice carefully on it
5) Place the cheese slice over the patty.
6) Apply burger sauce on the other half of burger bun (bottom part bun)
7) Close the buns tightly. You can insert a tooth pick too
My kids are basket ball players and i fed up daily making some new healthy snacks which will give them more energy to study after they reach home tiring… I tried making Fruit custard and to my surprise my kids loved it can hide lots of fruits, dates, dry fruits and nuts in them which is so healhty . All these fruits topped with a delicious custard.. Fruit custard is one of the easiest dessert and also very tasty and healthy.. Fruit custard is a great dish to serve for parties since it involves less efforts but taste really good. Try to add a good amount of nuts and dry fruits in them, they gives the crunchy and chewy texture. Today we will learn how to make fruit custard following this easy recipe.
Milk – 500 ml (2 1/2 cups) Sugar – 50 grams (1/4 cup) or as required Mixed fruits – anything of your choice
1) Cut all the fruits into medium sized pieces and keep aside . You can use any fruits of your choice like banana, apple, pineapple, papaya, musk melon, chikoo/sapodilla, pomegranate, pear, kiwi,grapes (seedless), strawberry etc. Avoid watermelon as it oozes water.
2)Mix vanilla custard powder with 2 tbsp milk to make a custard paste and make a smooth paste without any lumps.
3)Boil 2 1/2 cups of milk , add sugar to it… Add the smooth custard paste to the milk and keep stirring continuously till it becomes thick.
4)After it comes to room temperature, refrigerate it. Once it cools, it will become a little thick.
5)Take a bowl, add the fruits and pour the custard over it.