Instant 2 mins biscuit mug cake in Microwave is a very easy recipe which can be prepared by anyone!!!
This is my own version of the biscuits microwave mug cake.
You just require a microwave oven and very few ingredients.
This chocolaty fudgy treat is truly decadent and great for nights when me and my family demand a yummy dessert that is ready in less than 10 minutes. This cake gets ready in a jiffy and tastes great. It is a very spongy and textured cake. What more? – it is Eggless!
Not only that they are easy to make, but also taste wonderful.
These days getting bored at home but enjoy cooking with family…. Today!!!!! Try mug cake . Check out the easy and quick recipe to bake a finger-licking dark fantasy mug cake.
4 Dark fantasy biscuit
6 good day cookies
1 spoon icing sugar(or powdered sugar)
1/4 spoon baking powder
2 tbsp milk
1 tbsp vegetable oil or sunflower oil
1. Grind both the biscuits like powder and empty in a large bowl
2. Add, icing sugar and baking powder.
3. Then Add oil and milk …
4. Mix it gently until no lumps are formed.
5. The mixture should be smooth,neither very thin nor very thick.
6. Grease the mug with oil and pour the mixture. The mug should be just half full, so the cake has space to rise.
7.Centre your mug in the middle of the microwave oven and cook on High for 1½ -2 mins, or until it has stopped rising and is firm to the touch.
8.Take out the cake and put a toothpick or a fork in it and if the toothpick comes out clean, your delicious cake is ready!!!!!
9. Let cool for 2 to 3 minutes before eating.
1) You could make variations by adding nuts / berries.
2) Grab your favorite mug (make sure it’s microwave-safe!)
3) You can try with any biscuit available at your home ..