My delicious homemade No Yeast,No Egg, Soft Donut Recipe is so quick and easy to make.
These homemade donuts can be mixed up and fried in minutes. I tried it for the first time without yeast as my daughter was craving for Chocolate donut…
Since this is a yeast free recipe, the texture of these donuts will be different compared to the yeast donuts.
All you need to achieve a donut is a mixing bowl, and simple ingredients like the All purpose flour (obviously), Sugar (I used powdered sugar. Any sugar will work) and other simple ingredients you are likely going to have in your pantry. The dough is made under few minutes. So easy. Let’s move on to the recipe now..
1 cup Maida (all purpose flour)
1/4 tsp Salt
1 tsp Oil
1/2 Baking Powder
1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
1/4 cup Milk
1/4 cup Butter
Oil for Deep frying
For Chocolate Glaze:
1/2 cup Icing Sugar
2 tsp Milk
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
2 tsp Coco powder
1) Take flour, Sugar, salt, baking powder in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
2) Take a sauce pan add butter, milk and oil.. Heat till the butter melt. Now add to the maida flour mixture.
3)Mix and knead. Add little by little milk and knead a soft dough.
4) Heat oil in a pan in low flame. Now divide the dough into 7part. Take one part roll like you roll for a gulab jamun /roti.. Roll and make a flat disc. Dip finger in flour amd make a hole like doughnuts.
4)Now drop doughnuts in oil and fry till golden on both sides.
5) Remove doughnuts and place on a paper towel to absorb the grease. Allow the doughnuts to cool before consuming
6)Make glaze by mixing all ingredients ( sugar powder, Coco powder and vanilla essence) in a bowl. Add milk little by little and make a little semi thick consistency.
7) Dip donuts into the prepared chocolate glaze, shake off any excess and decorate them with sprinkles (optional) Let it set.
8)Serve the doughnut holes immediately or store them in an air-tight container
This doughnut is best enjoyed when still hot and fresh.
1) All-purpose flour. You’ll get the lightest texture with all-purpose flour but pastry flour or fresh ground soft white wheat works too.
Check the video to make donuts in few minutes