Me and my family craving for pizza in these Quarantine days.. I didn’t had yeast at home so tried to make pizza crust without yeast. Freshly baked pizza tastes great, and this pizza dough without yeast will make you and your family happy.. Try it with your favourite toppings.
In this post I am sharing only the pizza crust recipe.
You can follow this link for yummy toppings for making your pizza delicious.
Onion capsicum pizza
So lets start with my new favorite recipe for Easy Homemade Pizza Dough Without Yeast!
4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp sugar
1 cup curd
1 tsp olive oil
1) Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda , sugar and salt together in a bowl.. mix very well
2) Now add olive oil until a soft dough forms using curd . You have to really knead very well.
3) Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead 10 times.
4) Now shape dough into a ball. Place a damp towel over the dough and let it rest for 3 – 4 hours.
5)The dough should become elastic and stretchable. Take a portion and stretch it. It should not break.
6)Punch one of your fingers in the dough and the depression should give away.
7)Before making the pizza, knead the dough again.
8) Divide the dough into 4 equal parts and roll it slightly thicker than chapathi.
9) Take the tawa when it turn hot put the pizza and cook until the crust is golden brown..keep the flame low…. on one side put dots using fork On the other side.
10) Remove the pizza from the tawa.. Now bake and enjoy the pizza base with your favourite toppings..
1) The raw pizza dough will last for up to 24 hours in the fridge.
2) If you find your No-Yeast Pizza Dough to be a bit sticky, fear not, it just needs a bit more flour.
3) If you like add any dry fresh herb into your dough for extra flavor.