Sandwiches are my favourite, i make them quite often, i would say atleast 3 to 4 times a week. My kids also take in tiffin box to school to have it in break fast time or even snacks time they enjoy it .. Sandwiches are easy to make and also i try with different veg everytime soon will post it here .. today posting a simple and easy method of Vegetable grill sandwich recipe……
Ingredients for Vegetable Grill Sandwich Recipe
1) Brown Bread 8 slices
2) Cheese cubes (grated)
3) Onion cut into round slices 1 medium
4) Cucumber cut into round slices 1 medium
5) Tomatoes cut into round slices 2 medium
6) Salt to taste
7)Bhujjiya (sevvaiya ompuri ) to garnish
8)Tomato ketchup 4 tsp
9) Butter to apply
10) green chutney
Method for Vegetable Grill Sandwich Recipe
* Take the bread slices apply butter to one part and keep a side You can slice of the edges if you prefer
* Spread some chutney over the buttered side of both the bread.
*Arrange veggies and sprinkle grated cheese over each veggies.
*Cover with other slice of bread butter and green chutney side down.
*Place it over a heated grill butter side down and spread some more butter on other side. Cover and grill till golden.
*Now cut into pieces and garnish with bhujjiya which give amore crispy and yummy taste
*Serve the grilled veg sandwitches with tomato sauce